This position will allow you to bring your knowledge into a new professional work setting and broaden your knowledge through hands-on application. The position is based in Hamilton, New Zealand.
If you have any questions before making your application, feel free to ask and we’ll be in touch.
While working at Neon Hive, you could expect to carry out the following activities:
- Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout.
- Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable and reusable.
You will also have the chance to branch out in to other areas if you’re willing to learn.
Our main requirements are that you have:
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree or Related Field
- Minimum Experience: 3-4 Years
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Managing People - Includes staff in planning and decision-making processes; Makes self accessible to staff; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Seeks to improve processes, products and services.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Design - Produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project team activities.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public.
Tell us why you'd be a great fit for the team and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!