This position will allow you to bring your knowledge into a new professional work setting and broaden your knowledge through hands-on application. The position is based in Hamilton, New Zealand.
If you have any questions before making your application, feel free to ask and we’ll be in touch.
While working at Neon Hive, you could expect to carry out the following activities:
- Managing social media accounts and design projects
- Developing brand identities
- Mobile UI/UX design
- Develop or update systems for all design files
- Re-design proposal templates
- Produce graphics and design materials
- Creating website design mock-ups
You will also have the chance to branch out in to other areas if you’re willing to learn. Such tasks could include photography & videography, and learning to design and develop websites.
Our ideal candidate has completed a Bachelor in Design, Graphics, or Marketing, or can show us a portfolio containing 6-12 months of work. Our main requirements are that you have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with the Adobe Design Suite, UX/UI
- Have experience designing web-based content
- Are able to work under pressure and take initiative on specific projects
Tell us why you'd be a great fit for the team and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!