What a Year...
What a year 2019 was... 6315 tasks completed, 3 new team members, 17 new clients, a new office, and even branded t-shirts to throw into the mix. Read on as we dive into the year that was and what 2020 has in store for Neon Hive.
A Refined Approach
While our core specialisation is website design and development, we had felt a growing demand from clients for more. As a result, the start of 2019 focused on gaining clarity on exactly who we wanted to work with and how we were going to help. This led to the creation of our mission: "Helping passionate businesses transform and grow in the connected world".
In line with our new mission, we built a wholistic system that spans across three core offerings; strategy, brand & communications, and digital platforms. Since putting this system into action, we have seen outstanding results for clients and look forward to taking you through it with the launch of our new website mid-2020.
A New office
To accomodate our growing team, in April of 2019 we moved into a new space in the newly renovated Panama Square. A big thank you to the Panama team for everything you do, we couldn't be happier with our space and look forward to moving again into a larger office in Panama Square West this March!
In 2019 we saw a lot of demand and as a result we had the chance to work with some truly amazing people on some great projects. In total, we welcomed aboard 17 new clients and completed a total of 6315 tasks throughout the year.
Some highlights include:
- Designing and developing a user friendly website for Allfast Solutions' clients to order from over 20,000 products.
- Launching a new website with Southern Cross Horticulture and focusing on building a leading search presence with now over 12 1st result search terms.
- Telling the story of Osbornes Chartered Accountants - a firm with over 70 years of rich history. This project involved the design and development of Osbornes new website, the telling of multiple client stories, the production of a compelling video and the ongoing management of Osbornes social media and other digital marketing.
- Building a strong digital presence for the Waikato favourites Camarosa and Ruakura Berry Shop with the design and develop of two new websites.
A Growing Team
To keep up with growing demand from clients, we added three new very talented team members to Neon Hive.
Courteney - Copywriter
Courteney has an arts degree in writing studies and screen media and has unique methods for sourcing inspiration when it comes to producing original ideas.
Hannah - Digital Marketing Specialist
Hannah's fantastic attitude and larger-than-life personality has been a warm welcome to the team.
Cody - Social Media Manager
Cody's passion towards content creation and social media will has been a great addition to our team.
A Sneak Peek into 2020
With steady growth, there are some great things in store for Neon Hive in 2020:
- New Office - the 20th of March marks the move in date to our new 90 sqm studio in Panama Square West.
- New Website - keep your eyes peeled for the gradual improvements being released as we take an agile approach to overhauling our website.
- Client Portal - 2020 will mark the launch of our new portal where clients will be able to log in and track projects, manage billing, submit project briefs, request support, send feedback, and much more.
- Growing Team - with growing demand, we are on the hunt for new team members. Think you would be a good fit? Check out our current vacancies.
A big thank you to everyone who has supported us, we're looking forward to getting stuck into 2020!
Tuesday, January 21, 2020